Oh yeah, hating pop-punk is the new cool thing...
ithoughtyouweremyre-do: kickmeinthefaceplease: seandoh: similarpeople: I don’t understand why you can’t just listen to what you like. In their defense there are plenty of pop punk bands worthy of people’s hatred. There’s also a lot of whiney sad pop punk. Also sad music has been a thing forever. Pop punk is not the end all be all of music. Pop Punk blows but to each it’s own. ...
sometimes i am too self-important. i think this may be true of everyone who has ever existed. it is, to some extent, human nature to act as though life is a film in which you are the primary player. but none of us are. we are afraid of in-consequence. and no matter what we may say… we are afraid of how people view us and what they may say behind our backs. we are afraid that our existence...
getting the stink eye from random indie kids out in public that i NEVER EVER see at local shows just pisses me off. are you too good to support local music? get over yourselves.
keep running into situations lately where people seem to think post-rock bands need vocals. no. they don’t.
theorivore asked: 11, 12, 35, 43 c:
albums to look out for
more of a list for myself, so i remember the albums i’m the most stoked about coming out this year: Dead In The Dirt Oathbreaker Modern Life Is War boysetsfire Palms Russian Circles Native Cloakroom Justin Timberlake’s second album of the year Deafheaven Owen
I bet there’s some study out there that shows that you get better sleep when there is someone else there. not necessarily even physical touch, just their presence. I’m too lazy to see if there’s actually been any research into it, but I would guess somebody probably has looked into it.
so stoked for people to hear new Chin Up! recordings once they’re done. 11 songs (3 old ones, 7 new songs, an interlude and an intro) this is MUCH different than the 7” or anything we wrote before.
I’ve never learned how to talk to girls.
sometimes i think How I Met Your Mother was designed to make single people hate their lives.
Anonymous asked: 1, 14, 50
Obscure questions to ask me!
1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
22: Which continents have you been on?
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
24: Backpacks or satchels?
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
30: The latest you've ever slept?
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
32: Do you pick at scabs?
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
34: How far can you throw a baseball?
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
47: City or nature person?
48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
4 years ago
I wrote my mother a Mother’s Day poem. I figured today was as good a day as any to repost it somewhere. part of it (the four line section near the end) is a mantra from a children’s book that she used to read me when I was little. she still quotes it sometimes. ———————————— boseiai there have been an ocean...
Anonymous asked: Aahh I wish I could help you sleep. Skin on skin cuddling.
Anonymous asked: Skin on skin... such a lovely feeling that doesn't happen enough for me either. Hope you fall asleep soon.
sometimes you just want that feeling of being close to someone else. the feeling of skin on skin.
friends: how old are you?
me: (gesturing) three mimes and an Asian.
Anonymous asked: So many people r giving u crap about ur piercings and how ud look better w/o them but personally I think doing what you want to ur appearance, if it makes you feel better.. That will show in the way u carry your self, in turn making u look good b/c u feel good!
ok. personal check list for working tonight: logo 2nd logo shirt design banner/business card website update 2nd shirt design? now the question is… can i fit that all into one night? i’m going to try.
junecoast: I dont even know how to sleep
everyone is broken, it’s just a matter of learning to deal with each other’s brokeness.
weird questions. didn't read them, but......
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
apparently my body needs more food suddenly. i’ve been eating one meal a day for … a long time. recently i had to up that to two a day. still… large amounts. now my body is waking up hungry. this sucks. preparing food is such a waste of time for me. i can’t really enjoy it very much if i’m cooking for myself for some reason. i mean… it’s not that it...