Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad...
I cosplayed as dead-Marco at DragonCon today. over the course of the day I received roughly 70-80 pictures, a ton of kudos, about 20 how-dare-you’s,...
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Okay so there’s this website called litographs that prints entire(or almost entire) books onto t-shirts. I mean seriously. look at this shit.
They have Le Mis
They have the phantom of the opera
They have the adventures of sherlock holmes
They have Leonardo da Vinci’s note books
They even have EDGAR. ALLAN. FREAKING. POE.
I AM SO EXCITED GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA
you can get them here
this is WAY cooler than i thought it was at first. i sort of scrolled by and then came back to it and realized what it was.